Chocolate Milkshake Recipe | Easy to Make at Home
Chocolate milkshake recipe Easy and quick recipe for chocolate shakes made with cocoa powder.
For a while, I’ve wanted to share my chocolate milkshake recipes. Finally, I made the recipe and recorded a video. Choco milkshake, also known as a chocolate milkshake recipe, is a popular beverage age. There are many ways to make chocolate milkshakes. This is how I do it. This is how I make my chocolate milkshakes.
How to make a chocolate milkshake Recipe
- Optional: Stick a tall glass in your freezer You can keep your milkshake cold by placing it in the freezer for just a few minutes. You don’t have to wait around, so get on with the milkshake.
- Let the ice cream melt. Ice cream straight out of the freezer can cause milkshakes to taste thin, icy, or dilute. It will yield better results if the ice cream is left on the counter for at least ten minutes until it becomes soft and starts to melt around the edges.
- Instead of putting the ice cream in the fridge for 30 minutes on a hot day
- Too fast heating the ice cream can cause it to become brittle. It is best to use gentle heat.
- If you are using frozen yogurt, skip this step.
Two large scoops of softened ice cream, or frozen yogurt, can be added to a blender. If you don’t own a blender, you can use a large stainless-steel bowl. For a thick milkshake add 1/4 cup (60mL) milk. If you prefer a thinner milkshake, you can add up to a full cup (240mL).
- Whole milk tastes richer, while skim or low-fat milk is healthier.
- You can make a rich milkshake by adding 1-2 tablespoons (15-30mL) of heavy whipping cream.
- The flavor of your milkshake will be diminished if you use crushed ice. To thin out the shake, add extra milk. If the milkshake is too thick, you can freeze it for a few minutes.
If necessary, add chocolate. These ingredients can be used to make vanilla ice cream or enhance the chocolate flavor.
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) of chocolate syrup. Blend for another 10-30seconds. If you are using vanilla ice cream, up to 4 tablespoons (60mL) may be used.
- In a double boiler melt a few pieces of chocolate or a handful of chocolate chips. Or, zap in the microwave on high for 10 seconds, stirring between each zap. Use approximately 1/4 cup (60mL) of this chocolate as the only ingredient.
- 2 tablespoons (30mL) of cocoa powder can be added to a chocolatey shake. However, it may not be strong enough for use as the sole ingredient.
HOW TO MAKE A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE RECIPE
- Ice cream of high quality. If you buy cheap chocolate ice cream, it can taste fake. Spend more on milkshakes and enjoy the best.
- A little milk you will need to add a little milk in order to make it all come together. It will have a richer flavor if you use whole milk.
- All things can be combined put the ingredients in a blender, and you’re done! You don’t need a blender to make a milkshake. To make a milkshake, you can either use a food processor or a whisk to mix it by hand.
- TheWhip creamIt’s optional to add it on, but why not? It is important!
- SprinklesThey makes life more enjoyable. These aren’t traditional, and they’re completely optional. But they’re definitely fun!
You will find the ice cream shop at Princess Cruises right next to the pool. You can sit down and enjoy your ice cream while you relax. It was amazing to have a chocolate milkshake while you cruised Glacier Bay, taking in the beautiful scenery.
To make your Alaska cruise more enjoyable and stress-free, make sure to read my What to Pack for Alaska Cruise. Because the milkshakes at the board are so tempting, you might want to consider adding elastic waist pants.
Ingredients for Chocolate Milkshake
- 1-pint of chocolate ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- Sprinkles 2 Tbls
- Chocolate sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbls powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend the milk, chocolate ice cream, and milk in a blender until smooth
- Chocolate sauce can be used to line glasses. Place the tip in the glass about 1 inch below the top. Gently rotate the glass so that you get a straight line. The chocolate will drip down the sides of the glass if you hold it up.
- In prepared glasses, pour milkshake. Sprinkle with whipped cream and sprinkles.
TO MAKE THE WHIPPED CREAM
- Mix heavy cream with a mixer until it forms soft peaks. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix again until you get stiff peaks.